Monday, April 7, 2008

My Favorite Random Things

At the moment there are a few things that I'm loving and I figured if Oprah can have her favorite things, so can I. That being said, I would like to share with you my Top 5 Favorite Random Things:
  1. Zip n' Steam Bags- these bags are awesome! All you have to do is place food and seasoning in the bag, follow the recommended cooking time, and your food comes out perfectly steamed. I am so in love!
  2. The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry. This is Lois Lowry's latest novel and it is great. "Abandoned by their ill-humored parents to the care of an odious nanny, Tim, the twins, Barnaby A and Barnaby B, and their sister, Jane, attempt to fulfill their roles as good, old-fashioned children in this hilarious parody that pays playful homage to classic works of children's literature."
  3. Have you ever wanted to see your own handwriting as a font on your computer? If so, for only $9 you actually can at the Fontifier. I haven't done this yet, but I love the idea of it and as soon as I practice my handwriting, I'm taking the plunge.
  4. The color orange. I finally painted an accent wall in the bedroom and it's VERY orange and I absolutely love it! When I see it I'm inspired to be creative.
  5. Lauren Hill. What can I say about her...she's so talented! Her voice and lyrics are very soulful. When I listen to her, I forget about whatever is going on around me and I just think. Think about the past, the present, and future.

Like I said these are just a few random things that I'm loving right now and thought I would share. What random things are you loving? -Jennifer

No comments: